Supreme Video Bg Plugin is a lightweight WordPress Youtube video background plugin.
With this plugin, you can add your Youtube video as background in your WordPress site’s body or any section you want. It has very nice option panel to manage this plugin.
1. Upload plugin directory to the `/wp-content/plugins/` directory.
2. Activate the plugin through the ‘supreme -video-bg-plugin’ menu in WordPress.
3. Go to Settings => Supreme Video BG Settings.
4. Add ID or class name of the section you want to add your video as backgrund in Wraper ID or Class field.
5. Add video ID of your youtube video what you want to show as your section background in Video ID field.
What is my Video ID?
It is very simple to find your YouTube video ID. First, go to the YouTube webpage. Look at the URL of that page, and at the end of it, you should see a combination of numbers and letters after an equal sign (=). This is the code you need to enter into your YouTube stack.